Monday, June 27, 2005

I Want To Be a Sterotype

I got a really interesting email on Friday. It was a guy from the Commercial Appeal who is doing a story on bloggers in Memphis. He is writing about people that “post details of their lives online and why they do it”. I was really excited – I mean it’s kind of cool to be included in something like that. Although, after speaking to him this morning I realized that I will probably come off as some crazy woman sitting in her darkened, smoke-filled home surrounded by 50 cats with a cigarette hanging out of one side of my mouth, in my housecoat with my knee highs rolled down to my fuzzy slippers, grumbling about how I am surrounded by freaks………HA!!

So, if any of you read it – make sure you don’t judge too quickly. I may blog about you next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LET ME KNOW WHEN IT IS GOING TO BE IN THE PAPER SO I CAN GET MOM TO SAVE IT. THANKS.