Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Holy Crap...........I'm Back!!!!

Well, it took FOREVER, but I finally managed to get back into this site. Thank God because quite frankly, I HATE MySpace.

Lots has happened since my last post. We've moved to ILLINOIS!!! And I'm not talking Chicago. No way, we are in Oakley, IL and for those of you who've never heard of it.......it's right outside of the corn fields and West of the bean fields. Being that I've never lived anywhere but Memphis, this is going to be an adventure.

I'm so glad I'm back online here so that I can share it all with everyone. So, being as how there is very little to do here, you can almost guarentee a daily post out of me so make sure you bookmark me again!!!

Coming today...........Septic Saga........the fun has begun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!...I have missed your blogs sooooooo much.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!

I'm also blogging again!