Friday, April 22, 2005

Expanding My Horizons

I’ve had several requests from friends and family to write rants for them. Meaning, gripe about their stuff because they are either too afraid of being busted or they are missing fingers and typing is a chore. Either way, because I am always eager to please, I am conceding to make this blog not only my rants but the rants of anyone who is willing to tell me a story and allow me to steal it. You see, this is MY blog – all stories are from my point of view and although they will all be based on actual events, they may not always be events that happened directly to me.

At first I wasn’t sure that this would be keeping with what I had intended the page to be but after careful consideration I realized that it could only help. I mean, if someone gets mad about a rant because they think it’s about them I can always say, “No, no, no, that was a story I got from my aunt or my co-worker. So you see, now it will really be hard to determine who I’m talking about. However, in all likelihood, if you think it’s you then it probably is. Furthermore, if you are offended by the fact that I would rant about you then you are aware that you act that way and you should just stop it.

No comments: