Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Here We Go Again...

So I've finally figured out that I can blog from my phone...woo hoo!!

A LOT has happened over the last year...My Honey is no longer my husband so his name will be changed to "NA"...Baby Girl is 15, Bug is 9 and Bean is 6 and they are all beautiful and smart!! Bean has her Momma's sense of humor and Baby Girl makes me proud with her fluency in sarcasm. Bug is growing into a beautiful young lady and I'm very grateful that her mother and I are such good friends because I will always want to be a part of her life.
I'm no longer in the corporate world but still live in my tiny town and love it! Now that I know how to do this from my phone, posts will be frequent as there is always something happening around here. You will meet new people and learn of new adventures...some at The Walmart...of course.
So buckle up folks...let the games begin!

No comments: