Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Free To A Good Home!!!

I know there are some dog lovers out there that would LOVE to have a Snugget!! That’s right, Snow (the big white fluffy dog) managed to knock up Nugget (the medium black short-haired dog) and now we have NINE puppies. They are 4 ½ weeks old and are VERY cute but 9 of them whining at 3am, because Nugget no longer finds letting them chew on her ta-tas quite so comfortable, is really starting to work my nerves. I’ve explained on several occasions that my house is rather small – well my back yard is even smaller. We already have Snow, Salty and Nugget – and Honey actually hinted to keeping TWO of the snuggets – AIN”T GONNA HAPPEN!!!

So, if any of you are looking for a really cute puppy – shoot me an email or post a comment. They will be ready to go on 11/18 and I will gladly deliver. I will take pictures and post them tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures? Slacker you said they would be there the 10th and it is now the 23rd and STILL NO PICTURES of the Snugglets!!!

astrocoz said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a good one!

Where are the pics of the Snugglets?