Friday, October 05, 2007

Hair Follow Up

So, after everyone’s wonderful advice my hair is once again a “normal” color. I wish I’d seen Slim’s comment earlier. I know of all people, HE would know what I needed to do. Most of you said that I needed to go to a salon and have it fixed. That’s because you don’t know me very well yet. I am not of the inclination to walk into a salon, filled with professionals and give them a reason to laugh at me. So, instead, I decided to fix it myself. So, 3 boxes of color later, I have a beautiful shade of auburn. Far from blonde or my original brown but a “normal” color none the less.

My Honey has made me swear that the next time I want to “try something new” that I either go to a salon OR we can have dinner at an Indian restaurant. Either way, I’m allowed to go to the reunion……..if I can get a baby sitter. Any takers???

No comments: